Saturday, June 23, 2007

Day 1 -$132- Hey its a start

So I figure with $100 to start, I can't really multi-table at any ring games (not that I would do well in them anyway) so I stuck to the $5 sng's.

I only played in 4 as I was tired and had to do some stuff around the house, but the reults were ok. I got a 7th, 3rd, and 2 1st's.

$22 entry fee's
$54 winnings
----------------
+$32 for day 1 BR = $132


Now I know that I will never be able to make thousands playing sng's, but I want everyone top know that I am trying to do this the way that I feel is correct. If I jump into the $10 sng's, I only have 10 buy-in's. If I sit a t a 0.25/0.50 ring I have a 2 buy-ins and wouldn't be able to take a losing session.

My plan is to play the $5 sng's (20 buy-ins) until I get up to $200 or so and then start throwing in some mtt's ($5/45, $4/180) . I won't do any of the $10 sng's until I feel comfortable with my bankroll and the move up.

All said, i am pleased with the first day and I will continue to post as often as I can.

farmist

No comments: