Thursday, June 28, 2007

Day 6 --$199 -- Trying to get my head back in poker

So I got my personal life crap all back in order and I am pretty well set to start making a go at this thing. I woke up yesterday and felt great so I immediatel sat down at a $5 sng and won that pretty darn quick (the blinds were only at 50/100 when we got to hu).

Once I got to work, I was pleasantly surprised to see that it was a very slow day so I of course jumped onto PS and played the very first mtt I could afford with my br. So, since I have been running fairly hot at these rebuy deals, I decided (stupidly) to jump into the $5 rebuy. I ran well again, and ended up cashing, but could have done a lot better. I was just above average chips, but close to the short stack at my table (which was very loose btw) and I got KQs in the BB. Cut-off raises 4x and I call...flor was AJ10 os. He pushes hard, I think for a bit and reraise, of course he calls quickly and flips over JJ....river A and it was gg me in 318th pl. Oh well. Again I only had the inital buy-in, one rebuy and the add-on.


So wednesday rundown:

$21 buyins
$56.50 winnings
----------------
$35.50 profit

No comments: