Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Day 4, 5 --$163.50-- not into poker right now

Well, I had a bunch of personal issues that I had to deal with so i was a little bit off my game and overall just wasn't into sitting in front of a cpu for hours playing poker. Monday I did a sng and got toasted pretty early and decided to do the $3 rebuy event. I know, I know I really shouldn't be doing this with a $150 BR, but I have been running hot on this tourney so I gave it a shot. Early on I had 75o and went all in preflop (obv) and flopped 2 pair, gh me. I never had to rebuy so I was in for a total of $9 (buy-in, initial re-buy and add-on) and I cashed in 244th place for $25.94.

So mondaywound up with

$14.50 buy-ins
$25.94 winnings
----------------
$11.44 profit


Tuesday, I was still dealing with all my personal crap and it kinda hit a peak so I only played a few sng's late and got kille don them, but it honestly wasn't my fault. KK was a very horrible hand for me apparantly as I busted out in 7th in the first sng with KK losing to QQ all-in preflop. Jumped into another immediately and the second hand I held KK utg. I raised 4xBB and was reraised and a call ahead of me, so I reraised all in and was insta-called by both of them. So what do you think? AA, AK, QQ....nope it was JJ and Q8c with a flop of QQ8...gg me. I ended up with 3rd in the last sng of the night, and I was so tired and tilted, it was bedtime.

Tuesday totals:

$16.50 buyin
$13.50 winnings
---------------
($3.00) first daily loss

No comments: