Sunday, June 24, 2007

Day 2..$145...Drunkaments

Ok, so day 2 kinda sucked. I was not really in the mood to play because I had been at work all day long, but I managed a few sng's anyways. I played in 2 and took 4th and 6th. Each of these tourneys I had the best hand going in and simply got sucked out on. Can't win em all I guess.

So it was kinda late and I was bored off my mind, so I logged into FCP and got talked into a skipament by Chrozzo. Yeah, that was a great idea and I really tried my best to stick to bankroll management, but I was already considering a drunkament anyway, so I said whatever and hopped in. Well, thanks to drunk ass Chrozzo, I took 1st for $35.

In case some of you don't know what a skipament is, here are the general rules:

-2 players are all-in each hand and only 2
-The only bets are all in's
-If the action is folded to the small blind, then the blinds must go all in

So you can see what a game of skill this is, and it is also pretty easy to understand, right? Well Chrozzo decided to just min call and he repeatedly folded when he was supposed to be all-in. Needless to say, a bunch of us were pretty pissed off at him, but whatever, he is Chrozzo.

So I will try to stick to the plan a little bit better than what I have done already. God, we aren't 3 days in yet, and I have already shit on my bankroll. Oh well.

farmist

No comments: